A visiting visa, sometimes known as a temporary resident visa, is a legal document that allows tourists and immigrants to enter Canada for a specified period of time. When your visa expires, you have the option of returning to your native country or applying for a renewal.
What Kinds of Temporary Visas Are There?
- Tourist Visa for Canada
- Super Visa for Canada
- Diplomatic and official visas are available.
- Visa courtesy.
- Business Visa for Canada
- Obtaining a Visa to Give Birth in Canada
- Visa for Potential Organ Donors
- Visa Facilitation to Canada
- Student Visa for Canada
- Temporary Work Visa in Canada
- Permit to Reside Temporarily.
- Visa for Working Holidays
If you’re unfamiliar with the visa application process in Canada, we’ll walk you through it in this post. If your visa has already expired or is about to expire, you should leave and come back to Canada once you’ve renewed.
So, for those who are new to the Canada visa application process, you should know that if you satisfy all of the requirements, have all of the necessary verified documents, and have the assistance of an immigration professional, your application will be processed quickly. An immigration lawyer or consultant, preferably, will be of great assistance, especially in making the procedure as simple as possible for you.
You can apply for a visa to Canada in one of two methods. The first option is to apply in person and on paper, which requires you to travel to a visa application facility in your country.
How can you apply for a temporary residence visa in Canada over the internet?
To begin, make sure you have all of your documentation and application materials ready.
You should also double-check that you meet all of the conditions for a visa to Canada.
If you meet all of the requirements, you should register an account on the official website of Canada.
There are two ways to accomplish this:
1. Using your online banking login;
2. Using a GCkey (a Government of Canada login you created); more information is available on the website.
Gather your documents and begin the application process
You will obtain a reference number after creating an account, which you will need at some time during the application process.
The full list of required documents you’ll need to apply for your Visa to Canada include:
- A valid passport.
- The proper visa application form for Canada.
- Evidence of payment of Canada visa fees.
- Photos that meet the photo standards for the Canada visa.
- Evidence of financial capability.
- Proof that once your Canadian visa expires, you will return to your home country.
- Documents proving your identity and civil status.
- Police background checks.
- Medical examination
- A cover letter that explains why you’re visiting Canada.
- Support letter/invitation to Canada
After submitting all of your documents and satisfying all of the requirements, the following step is to pay the application cost. You’d have to pay CAD$100 for one person depending on the sort of visa you sought for, in our case a temporary visa. A biometric fee of CAD$85 per individual is also required.
After that, your visa application will be reviewed and sometimes the processing time by the Canadian embassy can take up to three weeks. Other documents and even biometrics will then need to be submitted after which there’ll be a schedule for interview at the Canadian embassy.
So far as you scale through with the rigorous processes involved, you should be chilling in Canada sooner than you expect. Also, be remember that you should have your documents with you close by when you travel as border officials may ask of them.